almost 2 years ago

Competition: LA Dodgers vs Tampa Bay livestream 10/23/2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1938769s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1938769s215

Atalanta - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Atalanta has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
  • Sampdoria has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Sampdoria is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Sampdoria could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atalanta is the unquestionable favorite.
  • In this match Atalanta is certain favorite.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atalanta won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-6.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is certain favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Rep of Ireland - Italy match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match Rep of Ireland is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Rep of Ireland won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 389-118.

    Other matches:

    http://folkringstontir1977-blog.logdown.com/posts/8183549

    http://itacobcrap1978-blog.logdown.com/posts/8183547

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11562910/stream-online-dodgers-vs-rays-mlb-octob

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11580912/la-dodgers-v-tampa-bay-live-stream-10-2

    https://annarussel2467.over-blog.com/2020/10/watch-venados-vs-correcaminos-soccer-livestream-22102020.html

  • ← Ternopil-TNEU - Dnipro Live Stream! Concordia Chiajna - Farul Romanian Division 2 live stream →